Friday, January 02, 2004

So I was sick again today. This flu is the pits. The little boy and I both have it. We are both Mr. Grumpy Gills. Somehow My Darling Wife, can deal with both of us. I mean we are both a mess, an out and out mess. Coughing and Sneezing and crying (mostly the little boy...). And some how she just smiles at us, and gives us our medicine, seperates us if we are fighting over the remote. (If you live with a three year old ,you will fight over the remote, don't kid yourself). I married the perfect woman!

Stayed home from work today sick, still worked three hours from home. I always do that, sick as dog, and I work from home. We'll just call it dedication and leave it at that.

My Wife asked me today if I had an resolutions for the year. I said no, and then I said, to keep my Journal going, and to keep my blog going. I guess my biggest resolution is to just keep me going. To not let life get me down. To be like Dory. Yeah, Dory from Finding Nemo. She has some good advice. (I know what you are thinking take advice from an animated fish? Well it could be worse, you could take advice from Ricki Lake)

Dory: Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?
Marlin: No I don't wanna know.
Dory: [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
Marlin: Dory, no singing.
Dory: [continuing] Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho! I love so swim. When you want to swim you want to swim!
Marlin: Now I'm stuck with that song!. Now it's in my head!
Dory: Sorry.

No comments: