Saturday, January 10, 2004

It was a good Saturday. Battled the fierce bathroom drain monster and was victories. (With Dad's help of course) Spend some time with my Beautiful Wife. And had dinner with Mom and Dad while watching the Dakar Rally. All in all I would say it was a good day. The quote of the day came from Dad. <quote source="Dad">It being cobbled together doesn't bother me</quote> We were talking about the exhaust pipe on my sisters custom quad.

Tomorrow morning I have to go into work. Need to rework something on the intranet web server. And since Sunday is the only day where there aren't people in the building working, it becomes the day for doing server maintenance. Which is okay, I guess. In a way as a developer it is really nice when something you write becomes so useful and needed that it because mission critical and can't be brought down during business hours. However the flipside to that is, you have to administer updates and changes either late or night or on the weekends.

No comments: