Friday, January 09, 2004

Well, as you can see, I changed the look and feel a little bit. I wanted something that looked like my digital scrapbook or journal. The grey was very techie and all but, I don't know, it needed a change. I also added some other stuff tonight, like my name, a picture of myself and last but certainly not least, comments. The comments aren't beautiful but they work, and I think it is a good thing to have. Okay, about the other stuff. Why, did I put my name and picture on something that started out fairly anonymously?

It all started when My Wife and I where taking the DigitalIQ test. One of the questions are do you do a google search on people you meet? And so I did a goggle search on my name. The first through forth results were a guy in the UK that is an Ethnomethodologist. Now I thought about this, and it kind of bugged me. I mean, I am sure that Russell Kelly in the UK is a very nice guy, but I have been working Internet/New Media since 1997. I've been a Web Developer since 1999.You would of thought that my name would of brought up something, right? Nope, not at all. So I decided, it was time that I made it on to google too!

I am now a Sr. Web Developer, have been for almost a year. I am proud of my work, and always try to share my knowledge with others I work with. I think I want to start sharing it with others in the industry as well.



I was looking some pictures of my family tonight. It is interesting the amount of pride and love that can fill your heart just by seeing images on a computer screen. Makes the darn things almost worth having around. You know, when they don't crash.

No comments: