Thursday, November 04, 2004

Gopher It!


Yesterday, I was in a implementation meeting and of course I got tasked with creating some photoshop comps of what it should look like. One of the examples we saw had a clipart gopher, and the caption, gopher information. While it was kind of clever, it wasn't terribly professional, so everyone made fun of it a little bit. Of course one of the final comments about the designs was that none of our designs would have rodents in them. And I agree, but I never did get the idea of a gopher on line chatting with people out of my head. So the image you see is the product of, photoshop, and google, and my wacked imagination. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis:

Um, brother Dear, is Gopher really spelled Gohper like in the picture?
Of course to be fair, I didn't notice dad did. So I am just as syldexic as you. *smile*
*hugs*

Russ said...

Well of course it is spelled "Gopher" in english, but I was typing in a dialect known as corporate request overload english. And in that dialect, either spelling is acceptable. Oh, and my co-workers didn't notice either.