Saturday, March 06, 2004

Saturday night....

Well, it is Saturday night. So party party party, right...no not so much. I either have a really good cold or a really bad sinus infection. It hasn't decided what it wants to be yet. So I'm sitting in bed, watching movies on my puter DVD player and curled up with a good RFP (Request for Proposal) response. Unfortunately the cold medicine has me groggy. Happily the RFP is a really page turner, and the movie, Second Hand Lion is wonderful. Being that sudafed has left me with a peanut the size of a brain. I'll leave you with a couple of quotes from one of my favorite comedians.

I must confess, I was born at a very early age.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Why was I with her? She reminds me of you. In fact, she reminds me more of you than you do!

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book.

-Groucho Marx

No comments: