Sunday, January 18, 2004

So as you can tell from the time stamp of Friday/Saturday's entry, I was having trouble sleeping. Which we all have from time to time. So I figured that I would compile a short list of links for insomniacs. Oddly enough I checked this links out when I wasn't able to sleep Theses, will make you laugh, make you cry, and most will just make you wonder why. Without any further todo or gilding of the lily Links for insomniacs

Vanity pl8
Yes friends someone has brought it upon themselves to photograph every vanity plate they see and bring it to the masses, and I in turn bring it to you.

Origami Boulder
Did you say, Origami Boulders, I sure did, Origami Boulders or even Origami Boulders that have Haikus written on them is what you find at this site. Yes, this is a real site, yes, you can purchase one and if you don't believe me check out the FAQ at the bottom called "Letters from Dumb Dumbs".

Crushed Cans
The concept is simple, you send them 4.95 and they send you an artistically crushed can. If that isn't enough, check out the photo gallery, some of these cans have been to hipper spots then I have.

The French Horn
This last entry, is simply amazing, something only the french would think up. The concept is a simple one, stick bicycle horns all over your body ,and figure out how to play Mozart with them. Too Funny. (a media player is required for this link)

No comments: