Sunday, December 21, 2003

Well, have to do some adult things today. Take the car in to get serviced, get ready for work tomorrow. The weekends just fly by.

Yesterday, got to see Return of the King for the second time. I loved it as much as the first. Though I have to say, the next person I hear muse, "I wonder if there is going to be a Lord of the Rings 4" is going to get it. I don't mind little kids saying that but when adults or even teenagers say it , it drives me mad. The three books are in every library. Are we as a society so unread now.

I went with my brother and sister. It was great to spend some time with them.

Next weekend we are going to Airzona, we are going to spend some time with my Wife's family. That is going to be nice, there are still some of her siblings I haven't met. It will be a good thing.

I expect work to be a ghost town tomorrow. Most everyone is going to be on vacation. Who knows, maybe I will be able to get some work done.

No comments: