Monday, December 22, 2003

Today seems to be one of those days. I mean don't get me wrong nothing bad has happen'd. It was just one of those days.

Well today, I am working on improving my skills. I got a book on UML and am going to work at modeling software before I ever start coding it. In the long run I know that it is going to so save me time. It is just hard to change the habits of programmers. I have also started to use C# instead of VB.NET. I know that at there root level of the CLR they are the same, but it just seems to be like C# is more flexible. So on the same project and I am going to use and learn UML and C#. Easy right? And if course I was writing PHP this weekend for my friends site. Then they have the nerve to make funny of me at work when I can't seem to speak english.

No comments: