Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Boys are back in town

Two of my three Cousins from West Virgina are in town this week and I am so excited to see them. I haven’t seen C since I was 17, so it’s been a while, and J it’s been at least three or four years. I’m sorry that D couldn’t make it out, I would of loved to see him too. It amazes me how it works with my Cousins, we can go years without seeing each other, and we just start up where we left off, like we just saw each other last week.  I’ve taken the week off so that I can make sure to make the most of their visit.

In other news, I finally got the results of my manogram. Good news is it isn’t the big C, the bad news is, they don’t know what is going on. So next week, I’ll go back to the doctor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO Glad to hear you failed your manogram test! Have a great vacation :-)