Friday, June 04, 2004

another week, another deadline missed

Well, I am am finally over (for the most part) that flu that has been taking people down left and right. Yesterday was my first day back to work since last thursday. It's funny how it is nice to be back to work after being sick. Unfortunately being sick has caused me to miss yet another deadline. Now you would think that I won't seem like that big of a deal to me, but I really do lose sleep over this stuff.

Last night I started writing a little app that was purely for fun. Just a little something to help me monitor somethings. The thing about this app is I wanted it to just sit in the System Tray when it was minimized. I was afraid that this was going to be terrible hard to do. That is so not the case. I did a google search (which is how all of my application ideas start life) and came up with a great article on just this subject. For the most part, you just use the notifyIcon component and set some properties and you are off!

No comments: