Thursday, March 25, 2004

It's okay to Love Cartoons but...

It's okay to love cartoons, but trying to live them is something completely different. Apparently someone loves the Simpson so much that they built a really life replica of their house to live in. Now that's going just a little bit to far don't you think? I mean, I loved the cartoon the transformers growing up, but I'm not in the garage night after night trying to make a porcshe that transfroms into a robot.

Now don't get me wrong. I do enjoy watching cartoons. With a three year old in the house the view choices are rather limited. Fortunately there are movies like "Finding Nemo", "Toy Story" and "Monsters Inc" that were created by people who know how to entertain children and adults in the same film. Like I said, it's great to love cartoons, but don't try to live one. In the life of a cartoon, you never know when a piano would get dropped on your head.

No comments: