Wednesday, May 25, 2005

1 down 4 to go

Well as you know I haven't been blogging much and I haven't really given a reason for it. Well I will right now. I have been studying and studying and studying. What for? Well for the MCAD, what's that, it's the Microsoft Certified Application Developer certification. There are three exams in the series and tonight I passed the first one.

This turned out to not be a terribly easy thing to do. This was actually my third attempt at this Exam. The first time, I get to the testing location and he is all in remodel mode. No computers and people looking at me like, what is that guy doing here. So of course I didn't take it that time. So I scheduled it for one week later. Well the next one didn't go so good, I got to the testing center and they had people and computers, but I failed it miserably. Well that was a little disappointing to say the least. However I felt better when I found that Microsoft had a retake it for free offer going on. So that made me feel better. So I sheduled the next test two weeks after the first one I actually got to take, and I've studied really hard. It felt good to pass it and to really nail the sections that I failed so miserably two weeks previously.

Okay I know what you are saying, the math doesn't add up, what is with the 4 exams left? Well after I get done with the MCAD, I plan on going after the MCSD which is the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer certification. for that one you have to pass the first three exams from the MCAD and then take two more for the MCSD, so I still have a lot of studying to do, but I will do my best to try to post more.

1 comment:

PixieStitch said...

Rufus Says, Well you need to apologize to him with Tuna. I know, bossy old man. He's been a demanding brat all week.
Now my opinion differs, Way to go! *hugs* I know you can do it! You're Brillant, Cute and Certifiable . . .err that didn't sound right. ;)
*little laugh*
*hugs* I'm cheering you on all the way. *wavng little banner flag that says 'Go Bro!'*