Friday, September 17, 2004

Retro Phones of the Future

I fought getting a cellphone for the past 4 years. I had one in 1999 and after a two hour long phone interview while driving in evening traffic, I decided that I just didn't need that kind of stress. Now I have one, I have had one for about 6 months now. Of course mine is cool geekware. At the time I got it, it was the smallest phone that had bluetooth and all the other groovy things that the new phones have. For the most part its been a great phone. However I have found that accessories are a little slim for it. Then I come across this site POKIA. I am not sure whether to think this is really cool, ore really dumb. After looking through the site some more, I fined the ultimate in Retro meets techno. The Dj Convoy, because there is nothing better than making something big and bulking connect to something small and convenient. Don't get me wrong, I do think it is kind of a cool idea. It just doesn't seem that pratical is all.

No comments: